BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

WTFPugs

My parents decided to buy a pug without telling me. More specifically, this pug.



Her name is Kiki. KIKI. The same name as the annoying girl on The Puzzle Place (points if you remember that one). This name also ruins the tradition our family has of naming animals with only I and O names.

Let's take a look at all the other attractive, alternative breeds of dogs we could have had.





Instead we got a pug. Sigh. I am going to have an open mind when I meet her for the first time on Saturday. My parents say that she is really nice and cute, so I supposed I will have to believe them. We'll see.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Pugs rule. I don't know how you can hate on their snuggly nature, big personalities and plumpy lips.