BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I begin my friendship with Sarah Palin

My friends, on June 9th, Sarah Palin and I will become biffls. And by that I mean that I will be in a herd of people watching her speak.

I convinced my mom to come to some random business seminar downtown with me. It's only $5 to basically go and listen to people speak about their success. Guest speakers: Sarah Palin, Colin Powell, Apollo Anton Ohno, and Rudy Guiliani. I am legitimately excited about Colin Powell because he has a lot of really interesting things to say and he is so incredibly smart. But Sarah - she is the entertainment factor. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with. I mean, she knows so much about business. AND success.

Anyway, you're invited to our Halloween Party. We're both being Tina Fey.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha isabel you crack me up...and that sounds like a reallllly cool business seminar!

i miss you!

Cassie