BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer

In exactly a week, I will finally be on my way home from school. I wish I could leave today, but only because I don't want to finish all my papers. Ah work ethic.
Anyway, this summer will largely be an open book. I know I am going to Brazil and that I am going to have to work my butt off just to communicate at an elementary level. Other than that, I don't know what else will happen really.
Because the only thing I could even hope to read in Portuguese is the alphabet, I need to get books here before I go to Brazil. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
SO: The point of this blog is to keep everyone up to date with my life since I will basically be away from everything and everyone I know all summer. I'll keep it up. Hopefully.

0 comments: