BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today I didn't leave the house

And it's not the first time that has happened. Yeah I know. I live an exciting life.

I guess there is good news however. I am getting much better at playing my ukulele. It kind of sounds like I know what I am doing, even if I don't necessarily do. I also received my new passport today, only a week after I submitted it for renewal. In case you weren't aware, a week is like superhuman fast for passports. On Tuesday, I am turning in my application for my Brazilian visa. I'll have it by the end of the month, meaning I'll be in Brazil by the end of June or the first week of July. Also, TCM is showing crazy good war movies all weekend because of Memorial Day. Score.

Bad News? U2 canceled their concert because Bono needs emergency back surgery. Get well soon Bono (even though I am still mad I can't go to the concert now). ANND also the fact that I literally did nothing today is also a little sad. I guess I did work on my paint by numbers, but really. What good does that do me? If you have any suggestions about what I should do in my spare time, let me know. I ache for ideas. Alright well...more later I suppose.

0 comments: