BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Self Distract

I have decided that my research paper about Hitler can wait. In reality, it probably can't, but I am going to go ahead and say I need a break.

Anyway, I recently came upon a few good pieces of news that are just important enough that I can distract myself by talking about them.

1. The weather in Salt Lake City is going to be amazing this weekend when I arrive. Usually when I get somewhere it starts raining. I don't know why, but it happens so often it has become a bit of an inside joke between my mom and I. Come to think of it, that's actually a little embarrassing. It's like I am making Earth sad or something. Oops.

2. I actually bought a ukulele. It wasn't expensive at all, only $40 including shipping and handling. Although, it will be shipped to Salt Lake, where I expect I will be lectured about reckless spending. Whatever. I'm happy with my purchase. I've wanted one for a long time.

3. Packing up dorm rooms SUCKS. I really just want to whine about this one, but I'll save it for actual conversation.

4. The first line of a CNN article about obese children is "Twinkies. Fat slob. Gordita." Hahahahahaha. This article goes on to make the stunning discovery that morbidly obese children are teased at school.

More news soon. I'm sure I'll want to not do work again. Soon.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

twinkies.fat slob.gordita.



A.MAZ.ING