BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

So I was reading this survey...

and it said the two countries with the most beautiful people are the US and Brazil. In theory...shouldn't I be gorgeous? Hhaha

Anyway, it was a pretty good day! I actually forced myself to get out of bed and watch the US game. I'm so glad I did! It was such an amazing game. I am so proud of our boys! We just need to learn how to play well in the first half because a second half run won't cut it with top teams. They can probably beat Ghana, which is really exciting! I don't know if we've ever even gotten that far in the tournament!

Did anyone see Bill Clinton there? Ummmmm. Pilf.

My mom and I also went to Target. I am on a quest to find books for the Brazil trip. It was rough getting her to spend $12 on a Sedaris book, but she finally conceded!

Oh and can we please talk about swim suits these days?! Does anyone feel comfortable in such little fabric? I hate to sound like a prude, but I don't think the manufacturers of these things are thinking about girls of all body types. They're aiming for models and everyone else has to deal. That's not fair. Us J-Lo types can barely fit in a large bottom! Seriously. Maybe it's just Target though. Are there more conscious stores out there? I digress. I got a blue bikini that will be ultra conservative for the beaches of Brazil...meaning, it's not a thong.

0 comments: