BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

A few updates

Yes, I know. I haven't been writing about the World Cup. That's because I have been too busy lazing around and doing nothing. I'm sorry. So far, in my opinion, there hasn't been too much to write about anyway. Germany performed fantastically and no one in the world wants to have the baggage that England's Keeper has. That's pretty much it so far. I'm pretty disappointed with the performances of other top contenders for the cup. However, a lot of good teams still have to play (Brazil, Spain) so we'll see.

TOMORROW my mom and I are driving to Vegas for the Cher concert!!!!!!! Unfortunately, tomorrow is also Group G's first day of playing. I am going to miss the Portugal vs Ivory Coast game, which is a huge shame because both of those teams have top quality players I don't want to miss. However, we will be making a planned stop in a Chile's restaurant 4 hours South of Salt Lake City JUST so we can watch Brazil play! Yes. We do make special stops for soccer games in my family.

Tomorrow also marks the 10 day countdown to my Brazil trip!!!! YAYYYY!!!!

Ps: Does anyone remember how cool American Girl Dolls were?!

0 comments: