BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 more days!

Time snuck up on me once again, as it never fails to do. In 5 days I will be on the plane headed back to Salt Lake City. Going home will actually be a little bit of a relief. I have been spoiled with technology and now I cant live without it. It wouldnt be as bad if I could communicate with people without it, but I really cant here. Its been my link back to my friends who I have been missing all summer.
Going home will also be a bit of a nuisance too. I have to adjust to the 3 hour time zone again, only to have to adjust to Eastern Standard Time two weeks later. Ill also arrive in Atlanta at 530 am.......Groooooooooooosssssssss.
But enough complaining. I have a list of over 30 things to do when I get home, although most of them are just things I want to google and dont have the patience to wait for the internet to tell me about them here. Its just toooooo slow. Okay well I dont have much else to say. OH - other than I literally have not been shopping once since I have been there, so dont be mad if I dont get you anything as a souvenir.

That is all.

0 comments: