BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Info to come

Hello everyone! I am in Poços de Caldas with my aunt and two cousins. It has been really nice so far and honestly a bit of a relief since my cousins know English. I know that it sounds so lame, but just having a conversation with someone really brightens my day because I haven't done it in so long. You wouldnt think that you could take speech for granted, but you definitely can. Oh and I definitely have stories to tell regarding my cousins, but I feel awkward typing them up in their living room so those will have to wait.
I am currently reading 1776 by David McCullough. As usual, his writing is amazing and detailed. Everytime I pick up a good history book I feel like there is so much more I want to read. Its such a pity that the library system in Salt Lake is so terrible or else I probably would be reading a lot more interesting things.
I am completely blanking out right now. I cant think of a single thing I was going to write about. SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Okay well I will have more information soon regarding this little trip to Poços and probably some more interesting anecdotes. Tchao!

0 comments: