BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Something to do

Wow. I have been posting like crazy! It must be so boring for all one of my readers to read this because I am literally writing down anything that comes to my mind. Theres nothing else for me to do but read and draw, which can get tiresome after a while. Here are some of my recent observations:

1. I feel like a huge nerd because I just heard a waltz playing in the background on tv and knew what it was. Emporers Waltz by Strauss if you were wondering.

2. Id hate to burst everyones bubble, but Brazilian women really arent that pretty. I came here expecting to be overshadowed by all these gorgeous women. I think the average American is more attractive than the average Brazilian. Most people here are overweight, but insist on wearing tight belly shirts or, when at the beach, thongs. Huh.

3. It is a universal fact that old people cannot drive.

4. Half of Shakespeare's stories are about the same thing. However, its nice to know that not being able to recognize someone in costume goes all the way back to the Elizabethan period. Now you dont have to feel bad for not recognizing Superman, Metropolis. Congrats.

5. I want Paul the Octopus as a pet so that he will tell me my future and win me money. Also, we should all consider him the real winner of the world cup, considering he technically had a 100% track record, which is more than Spain. And he is awesome.

6. I AM BORED.

7. David Sedaris is a genius. Everyone should read his books. Thank you Katie Middleton for encouraging me to do so in the first place. I just finished "When you are engulfed in flames" and lerved it.

8. Typing on these Brazilian keyboards is so annoying!!! Why is the apostrophy in the top left hand corner?!?!?

9. I am just trying to reach 10 because its my VB number and some of my favorite football players number and its just a nice round number.

10. I have my first Portuguese class tomorrow!!! Whoaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoa. I think I will also buy some goggles so that I can do laps in the new work out place Im going to.

Okayy well I am sufficiently OUT of anything worth writing. So if youre super bored, like me, contact me! Write on my wall! Leave me a comment! Lets be friends! YAY! bye.

0 comments: