BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Using the Internet While I Have It

The place I am working out at has chickens and rabbits roaming around everywhere. They seriously just walk around wherever they want. Today, I went into the locker room and there was a huge rabbit sitting in there. It was bigger than my cats, white with grey ears. Its kinda cute. I started wishing that it would lead me to Wonderland or something.

My aunt Rosali and my Uncle Marcio have been here for the past few days. Marcio is hilarious. Yesterday he pretended to be Clint Eastwood and ran around pretending to shoot Cherokees. SOOO funny. Rosali has been really really nice to me too. But the company has given my grandma some extra confidence that Im not sure how to react to. Sometimes she mentions my mom, and I cant tell if shes making fun of her or not. But they always end up laughing afterwards. Obviously, I take the cynical view of things, assume they are making fun or her, and take offense. If they are making fun or her, that is possibly the rudest thing EVER.

Im starting to get worried becayse I am so close to being done with Wicked. Its a pretty good book, but I do prefer the musical storyline. Its a little less intense. Anyways, my point is, after Wicked, I only have 2 books left! There arent any bookstores that sell English books soooooo I guess I will just have to read slower, considering I have 2 weeks left.

Something that has been super super wonderful is sleeping! I know that sounds awful, but its true. I have a couple of dreams per night and theyre usually really awesome. Ive been friends with Cher, Kathy Griffin, and the cast of the West Wing. I could deal with them as friends in real life! haha

0 comments: